1. Fruits and Vegetables Fruits and vegetables play an important role in the prevention of many diseases, but it’s hard to keep track, so that all members of the family received their required five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Get the hang discreetly add fruits and vegetables in their daily diet. For example, a portion of baked beans in tomato sauce, spaghetti with tomato sauce (which also counts as one serving of vegetables), a glass of fruit juice, a tablespoon of raisins with cereal for breakfast, a small jar of canned fruit for dessert or pizza with pineapple – all counts as one serving.
2. Choose the right biscuits On average we s’edaem to 11 kg of cookies a year – about 55 packages! If you can not give them up, choose biscuits with low fat.
3. 200 calories in snacks It may be a small hill of chips while you are preparing dinner or popcorn at the cinema – it is impossible to predict how many times you unplanned snack during the day. But if you s’edat sometimes less calories than planned, and leave for a few “spare” calories, these unplanned snacks will not bring so much harm. For example, use low-calorie margarine instead of butter, eat fruit for dessert instead of something more bold, and so on.
4. Focus on eating Pete Cohen, creator of the motivational weight loss method, says that for a meal never read, watch TV, talk or work. You focus your attention on what you are doing, and the food is of secondary importance. The result is inevitably partaken more than necessary, while never rasprobuete dish and go hungry and dissatisfied.
5. Take a multivitamin More and more studies show the benefit of taking vitamins in pill – even for people who keep a balanced diet. One tablet in the morning does not hurt, but you can be sure about your health, if you can not eat well during the day. Recent Canadian studies have shown that people who regularly take a multivitamin, the immune system is much better and they are more resistant to influenza-like illness .
6. Sweet Life Anne de Loi, Edinburgh College professor, has long engaged in research of different diets, and found that the diet, allowing use in the diet dessert no less effective than a very strict diet, and thus they are much nicer and easier to follow. Many sweets do not contain a lot of fat, such as whole wheat toast with jam or honey, corn flakes with sugar or waffles with maple syrup.
7. Carbohydrates Eat more foods rich in carbohydrates (pasta, beans, lentils, oatmeal, oats, fruits and bread and grains). Studies have shown that foods rich in carbohydrates stimulate insulin, a hormone that helps to reduce the amount of fat in the body and prevent diabetes.
8. Cut portions Do not tempt yourself big portions – no need to eat more than you need and what you want. The best way to reduce the portions – to spend in the store the same amount of money as usual, but buy better quality products, which are usually more expensive. For example, better buy a small piece of soft good meat than 4 fat sausages. Or use small plates, on which a small portion will look enormous.
9. Choose the correct semis Now there are many ready-made frozen food, which only need to warm up the house. Carefully read the information on the box and choose a not very fatty and high-calorie foods. Focus on:
- less than 20 grams of fat
- less than 5 grams saturated fat
- less than 400 calories (this notice, if you stick to the diet)
- low salt content. S’edat recommended for women a day not more than 5 grams of salt.
10. Buy only what you need to start right policy purchase of products in the stores, and the beginning of a healthy lifestyle will be necessary. Two-thirds of the trolley at the supermarket to fill plant products (one-third – fruits and vegetables, the second third – bread, pasta, rice, beans and potatoes). The last third should consist of fresh meat, fish and low-calorie dairy products.