Ok, ok. I know it, we are addicted to two ingredient fudge. We can’t help it. It is easy, and sweet and so customizable! Of course another holiday called for another batch. MiMi was going to try to resist… but she couldn’t. She had to do it, and I think we can all agree we are glad she did! Isn’t it cute?
- Put the chocolate chips and frosting into a bowl
- Microwave on high for one minute, then stir
- Continue to microwave until smooth. It took me 30 more seconds
- Divide fudge into three bowls and color each one. The gel is pretty concentrated so, start with just a drop or two and keep going until you get a shade you like.
- Pour into a greased glass dish (mom used a 4×6). Working quickly, add each layer. You want them to still be warm enough that they will meld together. If it starts getting too thick, pop it back in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Refrigerate until firm
- Cut into squares