This months Sweet Punch challenge was …Banoffee Pie……this pie is filled with amazing goodness and yet so simple…I always wanted to make Dulce de Leche…..once you have made that…..then you have a super simple dessert ready in minutes…..you gotta try this one…….
- 150 g Digestive Biscuits
- 30 g Butter (melted)
- 200 gms Dulce de Leche
- 2 tsp Instant coffee powder
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 200 ml Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tsp Cocoa powder for dusting
- Powder digestive biscuits in a blender to fine powder, now add the melted butter and pulse till well blended.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes.
7.Now place the sliced the banana on the coffee powder.
8.Whip fresh cream with icing sugar and vanilla essence till soft peaks are formed. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe on top of the sliced bananas.
9. Dust cocoa powder on the cream.