1 ½ cups of flour
½ cup of milk
½ cup of water
½ tsp. Salt
2 tbsp. melted butter
2 tsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 small jar hazelnut spread, Nutella, preferred.
Ground Plazma biscuit
4 tbsp. hazelnuts, peel, toasted and grounded or chopped, optional
1. Measure all ingredients, except flour and place into a large mixing bowl.
2. Beat ingredients with electronic mixer on medium speed, gradually adding flour, until all ingredients are combined.
3. If small lumps are present, pour batter through strainer.
4. In a medium non-stick sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter and cook until lightly browned.
5. Pour batter into a 9 inch metal pie pan. Remove pan from hit and tilt slightly to spread the batter throughout the pan.
6. Cook until the bottom side is lightly brown. If the crepe can be easily flipped, then turn, and cook on the second side.
7. Continue doing this until all the batter is used.
FILLING THE CREPES:
1. Lay the crepes on a flat surface.
2. Using a spatula spread each crepe with about 1 tablespoon of hazelnut spread.
3. Add ground Plazma biscuit on top and roll the crepe.
4. Garnish with chocolate syrup and toasted hazelnuts.