This sweet and downy cake is good idea for Christmas’ dessert. You can spread it with powdered sugar. It would be like a snow-covered.
4 eggs, beaten up
1 cup sugar
1 cup yoghurt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 baking powder
2 vanilla powders
1 tablespoon cocoa
2 and half cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Beat eggs with the sugar and add the vegetable oil.
2. Pour a teaspoon of baking soda in the cupful yoghurt and add it to the mixture of eggs and sugar.
3. The flour and the baking powder are stir together and add to the main mixture. Add vanilla and stir well.
4. Warm the cake pan in an oven and put a cup in the middle, if the cake pan is round shaped. One-third of the mixture is pouring in the hot cake pan, while the other mixture and a tablespoon of cocoa are blending together and then pouring to the cake pan.
5. The cake is bake in a preheat oven to 300°F (150°C) for about 35 minutes. The first 10-15 minutes it is baked uncovered, after that the cake pan is cover with
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 35 minutes
Pieces of cake: 24