1 pkg. 16 oz. (1 lb.) thawed out fillo dough
3 cups orange colored pumpkin, grated
4 tbsp. sugar
PHILLO BRUSHING MIXTURE:
1/3 cup olive oil
1 cup milk
1. Prepare baking sheet by adding a little oil and placing a piece of waxed paper to help the pie not stick to the pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine grated pumpkin, sugar and eggs and mix well.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine 2 eggs, milk, and olive oil.
4. Next, on an even surface, using two fillo sheets for each roll, brush filo lightly with the liquid mixture.
5. Using a tablespoon, spread the pumpkin filling straight across the edge of the sheet.
6. Fold the edges and roll gently so filo does not tear.
7. Repeat brushing, filling and rolling steps until the baking pan is full.
8. Pour or brush the pie with remaining liquid mixture.
9. Bake at 350oF until golden brown.
10. Serve warm.