- 1 kg. chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 kg. tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green chilies, finely cut
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger paste
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. red chillies
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup curd
- Fresh green coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Put chicken in Karahi and add 1/2 cup oil and 1 tsp salt.
- Fry the chicken for about 10 to 15 minutes untill it become light golden.
- Add tomatoes, red and black chillies in it keep it on fire until water of tomatoes dried off.
- Now add curd green chillies and coriander leave fry for 2 to 3 minutes .
- Serve hot with tandori nan.