- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup Marsala wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 cup milk
1. Saute chicken in a large skillet for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
2. Add green onion and mushrooms and saute until soft, then add Marsala wine and bring to a boil.
3. Boil for 2 to 4 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cream and milk and simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.