For dinner tonight, I’m making a Chicken Ring. If you’re familiar with Pampered Chef, then I’m sure you’ve tried this recipe before or at least seen it in one of the cookbooks or at a Hostess Party.
It’s simple, easy and really good. I usually make it and serve it with a salad 🙂
* 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
* 1/2 C bell pepper, chopped
* 1/2 C broccoli, chopped
* 1/4 C celery, chopped
* 2 Tbs onion, chopped
* 1 C chopped cooked chicken
* 1 C shredded cheese (colby, cheddar, or jack)
* 2/3 C canned condensed cream of chicken soup
* salt and pepper, to taste
1. Separate roll dough into 16 triangles. Arrange in a circle on baking sheet, with wide ends overlapped to form a ring in the center (points on the outside). It should look like a big star with a hole in the middle. See picture above for concept.
2. Mix all ingredients together and spoon mixture into a ring on wide ends of rolls. Pull points up and over chicken mixture, then tuck under wide ends.
3. Bake 25 – 30 minutes at 350° F (until bubbly).