Looking for a yummy sidekick for these Chocolate Chip Brownies? Everything looks better with a blond, right? Blondies are such a perfect dessert – you can add a variety of ingredients according to your tastes and serve them with vanilla ice cream and a little chocolate drizzle. Love.
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Chocolate Chip Pecan Butterscotch Blondies
1/2 c. butter
1 c. dark brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. flour
1/3 c. butterscotch chips
1/3 c. chocolate chips
1/3 c. chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 by 8 baking pan.
1. Lightly brown the butter in a saute pan.
2. Allow the butter to cool and mix it with the sugar.
3. Add the egg and vanilla and whisk until combined.
4. Slowly add the remaining ingredients. Thoroughly combine.
5. Pour the batter into the baking pan.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean from the center.
(Place some bread slices over top of the cooling blondies to keep them from hardening too much.)
Click here to see where I shared this recipe.
Thanks for reading, loves xo