– Radish 2 bundles*
– Salt about 1 tsp*
– Vinegar 8 Tbs(120ml)
– Sugar 3 Tbs
– Lemon Juice 1 tsp
– Salt a pinch
- Place one radish between chopsticks and put a fine cut and then turn the radish 90°and put a fine cut also.
- Sprinkle salt over cut radish and mix it well. Leave it about 30 minutes.
- In a Ziploc bag, mix vinegar, sugar, lemon juice and salt well.
- Squeeze extra water from the radish and put the radish into the vinegar mixture.
- Keep it in a refrigerator about 2h.
- Squeeze extra vinegar and fix the form like chrysanthemum with finger and put lemon zest in the middle of the radish.
*Please decollate with something green.
*You can keep radish over 1 day in the vinegar, but the color of the radish will be completely pink color.