Okay, so I’ve clearly been unemployed too long. Also I’ve been making too many cupcakes and full English breakfasts. At which point I must have stared at the two, cross-eyed, and thought ‘You know what this cupcake needs? More toast and bacon.’
Per cupcake, you will need:
1 piece half-cooked bacon
1 slice of bread
1. Cut a circular center out of your slice of bread, making it as large as possible.
2. Flatten slightly and press gently into a muffin tin to form a cup.
3. Line the cup with BACON!!!
4. Crack an egg into a liquid measuring cup before guiding the yolk to the front with a spoon. Spoon yolk into the cupcake first, then fill with the egg whites, careful not to overflow.
5. Bake at 350 F/175 C for 15-20 minutes.
Serving suggestion: Extra BACON? Or maybe some toast with jam?
If you fancy a full English breakfast cupcake, perhaps it would be a good idea to ‘frost’ your cupcakes with some baked beans. Or balance some mushrooms on top?
Alternative method: Replace toast with PANCAKES. Though I have not tried this yet. If you attempt this, I’d suggest greasing the muffin tins.
Apologies for the excitable capslocking 😀