One of the most delicious dishes I have ever tasted! (Can’t say much more than that really!!)
1. About 10 – 15 Prawns (not pre-cooked and frozen)
2. Chilli and Garlic (use as much as you like, depending on your personal preference)
3. Olive oil
4. A good earthenware dish. (this tapa is both cooked and served in the dish)
How to cook:
1. Finely chop the chilli and garlic and place in the dish with the olive oil. You need enough oil to cover all ingredientes once in the dish.
2. Wash and peel the prawns and place in the dish.
3. Cook in an oven for roughly 10-15 minutes or until the prawns are thouroughly cooked.
4. Serve immediately with a basket of fresh bread.
Main meal: no