- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 2 cups water,
- 1 tbsp oil/ ghee
- 4 peppercorns
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 1 med onion chopped vertically in thin slices
- 3 tbsp mint chopped
- 2 green chillies slit vertically
- Cook the rice. But make sure it does not get overcooked.
- After the rice is done, heat the oil and add the cloves, peppercorns, ginger-garlic paste and chillies. Fry this and then add the onion.
- When it starts turning pink add the mint and the rice.
- Add salt to taste.
- Your mint rice is ready to be served!!