Pastry with vanilla pudding and sour cherry
Ingredients for my “meggyes vaníliás papucs”:
for the dough:
50 dkg flour, 5 dkg soft butter, 2,5 dkg fresh cake yeast, 2,5 dl milk, 2 dkg sugar, 1 café spoon salt
for the filling:
20 dkg sour cherry, 3 tbs sugar, 1 pack vanilla pudding, 4 dl milk
+ one egg
1. Mix and knead the ingredients in the bread baker, or if you haven’t got bread baker, than mix yeast and 1 tbs sugar in lukewarm milk. Let stand until other ingredients are mixed. Mix the butter with yeast mixture. Add flour and knead well and let rise for an hour in warm place.
2. Cook the vanilla pudding according to the direction.
3. Flour the board and roll out thin the dough and cut square and place 1-1 tbs pudding in the middle of the squares and create the forms, and put sour cherries in the middle of pudding, like on the pictures. Use greaseproof paper and place the forms into the tin.
4. Smear the pastry with yolk.
5. Bake in preheated oven about at 170 Celsius for 25 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!