These reuben roll up are simple to make and very tasty. You can use crescent rolls from a package or try making them on the day you are baking buns and have dough available. These roll ups are good dipped in thousand island dressing. If you don’t have the dressing in your fridge it’s simple to prepare.
Adapted slightly..from the recipe found here.
- 1 package of 8 crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup (approx) thousand island dressing
- 8 slices of corned beef
- 4 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained and lightly squeezed dry
- Unroll and divide the crescent rolls.
- On each roll spread approx 1 tablespoon of dressing, 1 slice of corned beef, 1/2 slice of cheese and approx 2 tablespoons sauerkraut.
- Roll up like a butterhorn starting from the wide end.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350º oven for 20 minutes or golden in color.
- *Use any leftover thousand island dressing for dipping the roll ups.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 – 4 dashes of sriracha (hot sauce)
- 2 tablespoons hot dog relish
- Whisk together ingredients until combined.
- Store in fridge until ready to use.
- Yield: 8 roll ups