Baked Fish (Halibut and Wild Sockeye Salmon)… This is a great recipe to do in your toaster oven if you have one. Otherwise, the big oven is just fine. Minimal amount of work …just place in oven and let the oven do the work for you as you prepare the rest of the menu. Just don’t overcook the fish. Hope you enjoy…
- 2 fillets of fish ( I used wild sockeye salmon and Halibut)
- 3-4 TBS olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp (more or less ) dried chile flakes
- kosher salt to taste
- coarse black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 deg F (I used the toaster oven).
1. Rinse fish in cold water and pat dry. In a medium size bowl mix all ingredients until combined.
2. Place fish in bowl and coat on both sides with mixture.
3. Lay fish fillets onto a cooking pan. Drizzle with any remainder olive oil mixture.
Let sit for 20 minutes or so to marinate.
4. Cook for 15- 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.