STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD RECIPE
Try this spinach salad recipe.….Spinach salad with strawberries and a red wine vinaigrette. Great tasting appetizer !
Spinach Salad Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves, torn
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, rinsed, dried, hulled
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
Spinach Salad Recipe Instructions:
In a large bowl, toss spinach with sesame seeds. Prepare strawberries, cutting large ones in half. Add strawberries to salad. Cover and refrigerate. Combine dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar or shaker; shake well then refrigerate to chill. Pour chilled dressing over strawberry and spinach salad mixture in bowl and toss gently to distribute well. The spinach salad is ready to serve….enjoy this amazing spinach salad ! Great !