- Sweet Potatoes (8-9 oz each)
- 1½ cups Weight Watchers Vanilla nonfat yogurt
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup low fat granola
- Non stick cooking spray
- Bake sweet potatoes in 350 oven 40-60 minutes until fork tender.
- After the potatoes cool to touch, remove skin. Place in mixing bowl and beat together yogurt, potatoes and spice.
- Coat 1 ½ or 2 quart baking dish with nonstick spray, fill bowl with potato mixture and sprinkle granola on the top.
- Spray granola topping quickly with nonstick spray, and bake casserole at 350 for 45 min. Remove and serve.
Serves 8 ½ cup serving
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 4 points