1 1/4 glass of flour
1/2 tsp salt
120g butter (cut into cubes)
3-8 tbsp cold water
300ml cream (12% or 18%)
salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Prepare a dough: mix all ingredients quickly till the dough is smooth, put in the fridge.
- Share the broccoli in pieces and blanch them.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the dough in the form (bottom and sides). Use a fork to make holes in the bottom, put it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix eggs and cream, add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Next place the broccoli, spread the cheese and egg’s mass. Bake for 30 minutes.